MAPI's Audit Your Digital Risk is designed for cybersecurity and IT audit professionals focused on data classification, security and privacy including IT audit managers, senior audit managers, risk managers, VPs of Audit, CAEs and CROs. . All attendees must work for a manufacturing company or industrial distributor. Non-manufacturing executives are permitted to register only upon invitation. MAPI reserves the right to cancel a registration if the registrant does not qualify as a manufacturing executive and is not an invited guest.
Please note that the Manufacturers Alliance/MAPI, Inc. reserves the right to edit title, abstracts, and bios for consistency and style. MAPI may be photographing throughout the forum, including social events. By participating in the forum you are:
- Consenting to the use, editing, copying, publishing, and/or exhibition of your voice, name, and/or likeness without royalties or compensation, in any and all forms of media whether now known or hereinafter devised;
- Waiving your right to review any photo, video, or voice media, prior to or after use;
- Releasing the Manufacturers Alliance/MAPI, Inc., its successors, assigns and licensees from any liability whatsoever of any nature with regard to the use of your voice, name, image or likeness.
All photos, recordings, and videos are the property of the Manufacturers Alliance/MAPI, Inc.
Your credit card will be charged when your registration is received. To receive a full refund (less a $150 processing fee), MAPI must be notified in writing of your cancellation by July 7, 2018. Should cancellations be made after that date or should the attendee fail to show, no refund will be available.
Substitutions are permitted provided that the attendee is a senior executive working for a manufacturing or distribution company. MAPI reserves the right to approve all substitutions. If a member mistakenly registers as a non-member, MAPI will refund the difference. If a non-member mistakenly registers as a member, the difference between the member and non-member rate will be charged (after first gaining the approval of the registrant).
CONTINUING EDUCATION CREDITS
In order to best meet our attendees’ needs for continuing education, MAPI is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. The program knowledge level is advanced. No advanced preparation is required and there are no additional prerequisites. For this event:
- Participants will attend sessions that will focus on the tools, tactics, and strategies used across the manufacturing sector to audit the landscape of digital risks.
- Participants will earn approximately 11 CPE credits in the fields of study of auditing and information technology.
- The delivery method is Group Live.
Course Registration Requirements
In order to be awarded full CPE credit hours, you must be present, registering your attendance and departure on the attendance sheets at the registration desk, including unscheduled breaks.
Compliant Resolution Policy
If you have concerns about a MAPI event, please contact our offices at 703-841-9000.
Official NASBA Sponsor Statement
In order to best meet our members’ needs for continuing education, MAPI is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA), as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org. In accordance with the standards of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, CPE credits are granted based on a 50-minute hour.